Community Home | Mission | Request Tickets | Sponsorships | Neighbors | Charities of Choice | FAQ
Schlitterbahn Waterparks and Resorts is proud to support these charities of choice.
- A nonprofit organization that creates and supports programs that aid in preventing children from drowning. Schlitterbahn hosts the World's Largest Swim Lesson in cooperation with the World Waterpark association in mid-June each year.
Communities In Schools
- Schlitterbahn Waterparks has helped the central Texas organization raise more than $60,000 through fundraising events including presenting sponsorship of the Rock 'n Roll for Kids benefit, the major fundraiser each year for Communities in Schools.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Texas
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Texas focuses on success through one-on-one mentoring of children.
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Schlitterbahn New Braunfels Waterpark is proud to host a Cystic Fibrosis Walk every May.
The Sunshine Kids
- For more than a decade, Sunshine Kids have had time to ignore their illness with a day of fun at Schlitterbahn. We participate in annual Sunshine Kids hill Country Tour and introduced the Sunshine Kids Schlitterbahn Splash last spring bringing Texas families to New Braunfels for a getaway weekend.
Give Kids the World
- Schlitterbahn Waterparks provides a day of fun for families participating in Give the Kids the World program created by the International Association of Amusement Parks & Attractions. The companies have also donated themed architectural elements to Give the Kids the World Village in Florida.
- This program of the Texas General Land Office is an all-volunteer effort to remove trash from Texas beaches and raise awareness about the problem. Schlitterbahn Waterparks sponsor the annual Adopt-A-Beach "Treasures of the Texas Coast" Children's Art Contest that encourages kids to take an active roll in protecting Texas beaches for future generations.
Texas State University's Robert Henry Presidential Scholarships
- This scholarship fund, created by a Henry Family Endowment to the university, has provided $120,000 worth of scholarships to 84 Schlitterbahn staff members.