Please note that your preferred visit date may not be available.
Before You Leave Home
Staying safe means staying informed, and we want you to have essential information before you arrive.
Schlitterbahn Waterparks will open with limited capacity in the park so you can maintain proper social distancing from other guests. To ensure that happens, you must reserve your visit date and arrival time online in advance. Reservations cannot be secured on-site.You must also provide information about the current health of family and friends coming with you to the park. Here are details about what to do, what to pack, and what you can expect.
1. Reserve Your Date and Arrival Time Online
When we begin accepting reservations, you will be able to reserve your visit on our park website.
- Season Passholders – Get Detailed Reservation Instructions >>
- Single Day Admission Reservations – Purchase your ticket(s) and make your reservation. More Info >>
- Previously Purchased or Complimentary Ticket – Fill out this form, and request a date and time, and a guest services associate will contact you directly to help secure a reservation. Our team will work with you to best accommodate your request. The first day you can reserve in Galveston is June 22 and in New Braunfels is June 27.
- Please note, in order to be successfully scanned for park entry, each person must have a single day admission reservation or a valid season pass ID card (or print at home ticket order confirmation), in addition to their reservation voucher.
- On-site reservations will not be available and must be secured in advance of your visit.
2. Complete the Pre-Entry Health Assessment
- 24 hours before your arrival date, you’ll be required to complete the online health assessment. Only one questionnaire is required per group.
- If you do not complete the questionnaire or if your group does not pass the health assessment, we will ask you to reschedule your visit to a different date and time.
3. What to Pack Before You Arrive
- Your Season Pass, or your Mobile/Printed Day Ticket(s).
- Your Reservations Confirmation Ticket(s).
- A face mask for each guest. Masks will be available at the park for as low as $2.00.
Reservations Frequently Asked Questions
All guests will need to make a reservation before visiting the park. Click the admission type that best describes your visit.
- Season Passholder - Current or Looking to Buy
- Day Ticket - Need to Buy & Reserve Your Visit
- Day Ticket - Pre-Purchased or Complimentary Tickets
- Group Visit - Part of a Group that has a Scheduled Visit
- Resort Guest (New Braunfels Only) - Stay and Play Admission
- Children under 3-years-old will not require a ticket or reservation
We understand that plans unexpectedly change. If you’re no longer able to join us as originally scheduled, we kindly ask that you cancel or reschedule your reservation before your visit. This allows us to release your date and time slot for other passholders to enjoy. Passholder reservations do “sell out” for many time slots and dates, particularly on the weekends, so your act of kindness allows other Schlitterfreunds to experience some fun in the sun. We are monitoring accounts for misuse of the system and will communicate directly with those individuals.
There is a 2 pm time slot that remains active until 5 pm if reservations are still available. Please book this time and you will be allowed entry into the park any time between 2 pm and 5 pm. If available, additional day of visit afternoon reservations “may” be added at 2 pm if capacity has not been met.
There is no extra charge for making a reservation.
There is no wait-list process, but if we can add additional inventory to days we will. Or you can pick a different day with inventory available to ensure you can visit the park. We encourage you to continue to check back on our website for availability if you have a particular day you would like to visit.
For season passholders, the date and time reservation is attached to a specific pass ID and cannot be transferred to another guest or passholder.
Single day admission reservations can be redeemed by any guest.
No, you will not be able to purchase season passes or tickets at the park and enter on the same day. Please purchase your season passes or tickets online in advance prior to visiting the park. You will need your season pass number to make the online reservation that is required to visit the park.
If you purchase a single day admission, on the day of your reserved visit, you will be able to upgrade to a season pass at any ticket window at the park. The price will be the difference of what you paid for your ticket and the season pass price. At $94.99, a season pass pays for itself in just two visits and includes the 2020 & 2021 summer seasons.
Please visit our Waves of Pages Reading Program and fill out the online form to request your complimentary ticket. You will need to provide a range of dates that you would like to visit the waterpark and a group sales representative will follow-up with you to help process your reservation. You will be contacted once single day admission reservations go on sale. Please allow up to 2 weeks for a response due to a high volume of requests specific to this program. When contacted, guests will be able to add-on additional purchased tickets to their reservation. Waves of Pages complimentary tickets are valid Sunday through Friday for the remainder of the 2020 season.
Health Screening Frequently Asked Questions
One person on behalf of your group will need to complete an online health assessment prior to your scheduled visit.
If everyone in your family or group has been exposed to the person who has symptoms, it’s best if everyone in your party stays home and reschedules your visit.
Any of the following symptoms that are not caused by a known chronic health condition:
- Fever (100.4°F / 38°C or higher)
- Difficulty breathing
- Unusual fatigue
- Cold or flu-like symptoms
- Repeated shaking/chills
- New loss of taste or smell
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Congestion and/or runny nose
- Nausea and/or vomiting
Additionally, you could be contagious if you have been in direct contact with a close relative, roommate or neighbor who has been diagnosed with the coronavirus or been told by a health care professional or employer you may have been exposed to the coronavirus.
Before You Leave Home
Everything you need to know before arriving at the park including reservations, planning your visit, and what to bring with you.
When You Arrive
Learn about the process of arriving at the park, including details on getting through the front gate, temperature checks and more.
When You're in the Park
What to expect once you're in the park, including what attractions are open, contact-less payments, virtual queuing and more.
Safety Information for your Resort Stay
Get the most up-to-date information about check-in, playing in the park, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to the most common questions about visiting the park.