Please note that your preferred visit date may not be available.
When You Arrive
Our reopening plan calls for new arrival processes to prepare everyone for a safe and successful day at the park. Here’s what you will see and experience when you arrive at Schlitterbahn Waterparks:
- Find FREE PARKING, as always at Schlitterbahn.
- As soon as you exit your vehicle, go ahead and put on your face mask and keep it on while you enter the park. Stay safe! Guests who arrive prior to their reservation time may be asked to wait in their car to help control entry flow. We encourage guests to arrive at the time of their reservation and not prior to it.
- Find the Health Assessment Station located outside admission lines. You’ll pass through a thermal screening tent where your temperature will be read. If anyone in your party has a temperature of 100.4°F / 38°C or higher, you will be directed to return home and a team member will help reschedule your visit.
- At the gate, proceed through metal detection. Security personnel will sanitize their hands, wear gloves, and wipe down the tables during bag and cooler checks. Guests will be asked to remove contents as needed so security can inspect each bag and cooler without contact. No glass or alcohol please.
- At our admissions booths our team will scan your season pass or ticket, your reservations voucher and let the fun begin!
For everyone’s safety, all associates working in the park must complete a health assessment and temperature check each day before reporting to work as well. We’re all in this together!
Frequently Asked Questions
Face coverings are required for entry into the park, in food and beverage lines, bars, merchandise locations, restroom facilities, and as you exit the park. Face masks are encouraged while walking throughout the park. For your safety, we ask that you remove face coverings when experiencing water attractions or pools. Face coverings are not required while waiting in line for water attractions, nor for guests under the age of two-years-old.
A cloth mask, a disposable mask, a neck gaiter or a bandana all qualify as a face covering.
All guests who are visiting the park are required to have a reservation for a date and time prior to arriving at the park. It is highly recommended for all guests to secure a reservation before their visit.
Guests who arrive prior to their reservation time may be asked to wait in their car to help control entry flow. We encourage guests to arrive at the time of their reservation and not prior to it.
Please book the last time slot available and arrive at the park at or after that time. Refer to Park Hours to confirm the operating schedule.
Every afternoon, we will periodically release additional ‘day of’ visit reservations based on the number of guests who complete their visit for the day and leave the park. If available, additional day of visit afternoon reservations “may” be added between 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Single admission discounted afternoon tickets will not be available. Season passholders can make a complimentary reservation, otherwise a full-priced single admission ticket will be required for an afternoon reservation.
We encourage guests to arrive at the time of their reservation to help control entry flow into the park, but guests will be allowed to enter after their reservation time.
Unfortunately, no. Due to social distancing, we must limit the number of guests at the park. Please schedule your arrival date and time online.
Before You Leave Home
Everything you need to know before arriving at the park including reservations, planning your visit, and what to bring with you.
When You Arrive
Learn about the process of arriving at the park, including details on getting through the front gate, temperature checks and more.
When You're in the Park
What to expect once you're in the park, including what attractions are open, contact-less payments, virtual queuing and more.
Safety Information for your Resort Stay
Get the most up-to-date information about check-in, playing in the park, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to the most common questions about visiting the park.